Monday, December 10, 2012

Greetings from the Bronx kids! We have been studying photography for about 2 months now and have had a blast experimenting and recently took our first field trip into Manhattan to see all of the Christmas decorations.

We'd like to introduce ourselves to our photo friend in Rawanda. here we are!

Our first day of photo class at St Athanasius!

My name is Jumayah. I like to dance hip hop. I like to hang out with my friends and I like to listen to music. 

My name is Sabrina. I love to dance. My favorite music is Pop. Purple is my favorite color. I want to be a dancer! 

My name is Samantha. I want to be a detective! 

My name is Yoseiris. I love reading and I want to be a writer. 

My name is Tiyanna. I love being outside, and I am excited to learn how to take better pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment