Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hope

HELLO ,my name is Jonathan. I study at Kagugu school. I like this photo because these are the children of HOPE.


Hey my name is koffi I'am study at kagugu school. I am 13 years, old. I like this photo because  these children are laughing.


Hello I am called Sam. I am a student at Kagugu  school. I like my father because he help me all thing and my art and photograph class because it is where i learnt to draw and to take pictures.


Hi,i am Melody and i do art and photograph class with the project.This is a painting that my father did of him self,he is the example i followed in art.And i do like those landscapes behind him coz is the part i like in photography.  


My name is jordan. i like to sing a song of god and i like modern dance god bless you. Peace


My name is bobo. My school is World Mission Secondary School in senior 5. I love kids when they are joking,i am comedian and art as well as photography.Thank you so much.

 Hey guys!! This is some of us but there are many more of us. We heard that you guys have photography class. Have fun and take photos. Let's see which country can take more photos next week. Peace, Teoh Photo kids

No comments:

Post a Comment