Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Greetings from the new Bronx kids!!

Here is a brief intro so you know who we are. We are all very excited to share our photos with the kids in Rwanda!



My name is Jeremy. I am 13 years-old. I like to draw graffiti of people's names like my classmate's names. I like to take pictures and play golf.  
 

My name is Ciara. I am 14 years-old. I like to do modern dance, art, and singing. I like to take pictures of my drawings : ) 

Hi my name is Jordan. I am 13. I like to dance, sing, and draw. I like to take pictures of nature, feet and still life. 

My name is Nick. I am 14 years-old. I like to hang out with friends and buy fresh sneakers. I like to take pictures of the sky at dawn and dusk and at midnight with the stars. 

My name is Mekaela. I am 13 years-old. I like to draw smiley faces and play basketball. I like to take pictures of my dog and the sky. 


We look forward to sharing with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment